Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who What Where When and How-I hope someday that Advocate Health Care will be forced to answer Why

This is not a traditional blog in that it is not a journal. I created it to store annotated documents that illustrate how Advocate Health Care, of Oak Brook, IL., circumvented several Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services regulations, with the blessing of CMS. These regulations were established to protect Medicare + Choice (Medicare Advantage) customers from being wrongly denied essential health care.

The result was that several Advocate Health Care beneficiaries endured a lot of harm.

Unfortunately, not a lot of people give a damn...even though anybody who has a Medicare or Medicare Advantage policy should be very concerned because the same thing can happen to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, wonderful blog!

my page :: graduate certificates

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Review my site :: resources